Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Missed Prison Break

Parent duties were of the essence like every other day and MSO and I lost track of time. We missed the first episode of Prison Break after its long hiatus. We like this show and were looking forward to watching it. I did discover that Fox Broadcasting Company posts recaps of episodes. I read the recap of last night's one and found that it was if I was sitting in front of the TV (albeit on the floor) watching it but without the commercials. At least I don't have to wait for the rerun or the DVD to come out.

3 comments:

Gee Why said...

Or you could watch a high def version (if available) by following these steps.

Would require connecting a computer to a TV, watching the show on a computer, or making a DVD. But still, a very effective use of technology.

Anonymous said...

Get a Tivo. They're cheap!

Gee Why said...

Tivo changed their pricing plan. No more lifetime subscriptions, only monthly now???

Torrents are free. ;)