Friday, September 22, 2006

Muffin Top

I had never heard this term used the way I heard last night and I felt so sheltered after. Since that Seinfeld episode I thought muffin tops meant muffin tops.

My friend said the term while we were discussing what was on the front of a female's really tight shirt so I thought he was referring to her 'top' and the bulges that we were observing. But after we talked a little more I then realized it wasn't the shirt but the buldging flesh overhanging the waistband of her tight ass jeans. Hey, I'm far from skinny but you won't see me wearing what this female wears with a body like hers. But to each her own. I almost took a picture of her to share some muffin top and then some, but I thought I better not. =S

4 comments:

Gee Why said...

Oh too funny. I must be sheltered as well since I never heard this phrase.

Never heard of gender illusionists as well.

I'm so unhip.

Gee Why said...

I forgot to ask if the muffin top you witnessed had a tatto to make it sexy and all? Those lower back tats are all that!

Angry Asian Girl said...

Yeah, I never heard of the gender illusionists too.
Don't think the muffin top that I witnessed had any tattoos, and I have a very difficult time believing this female can exude any sexiness. Maybe 'cause she's a total stuck up biatch. You need a damn bulldozer to get that chip off her shoulder.

Wayne's World said...

I love muffin tops!