Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Ascent Of An iPod

To: AAG
Merry Christmas!
From: AAG












Got it while the after Thanksgiving sale was going on (with free laser engraving) and it has been fun. Would've posted sooner but I been spending so much time transferring music from my CDs and even buy, buy, buying new music! Like I said before, it can be dangerous by just clicking away. I'm even more tempted to take MSO's loose change to get iTunes credit. Beware of your change y'all! ([sic] Britney-esque) Even watched this show and not unexpected but can I just say 'raunchy'? I did find myself wanting to see what happens in the next show though. =S So guys, what happened in the next show?

2 comments:

Gee Why said...

Sticking with the raunchy theme...

Why AAG, I didn't know you liked it big (80GB) and black?

=S

Now is the time that lots of new music is released too. Greatest hits, new material. Dangerous time to buy with one-click shopping.

I pre-ordered Norah Jones' next release but I can still cancel the order!

Wayne's World said...

http://www.norahjones.com/

You can stream her first single release from her new album there. It's also available on iTunes.