Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Girls' Day at Elements Hawaii


I finally made the arrangements to surprise my mom to be a queen for a day (well at least part of it) at Elements Spa & Salon Hawaii. The surprise was not to be though as she received a call confirming her appointment. That's okay. What entailed for the three of us was enough to make up for it.

Subsequent to being met by a very inviting staff and offers for water or tea, we picked out our colors to bedecked in. My mom started with Part I of her two-part spa nail day, the Deluxe Spa Pedicure.




I started (and unfortunately ended) with the regular Spa Pedicure. The whirlpool footbath, albeit not the most quiet, was great! But what my sis and I agreed on was even better was the exfoliation and massage by Joey. That was incredible! She said we have a high tolerance for pain. We already said we would be her repeat clients if the opportunity comes around again.


While my mom continued on with Part II, the Deluxe Spa Manicure, my sis started her Spa Pedicure - her first! She normally doesn't do the nail thing but I got her to just try and experience it. And what better way than this, right?




I was going to post a picture of my Blue My Mind-painted toes but the blog just wouldn't upload my ugly feet. Really.

Something has happened to my mom's nail polish though on both her hands and feet (how come?!), but it was a nice day followed by an early dinner, and we hope to experience Elements again.

7 comments:

Angry Asian Girl said...

Gee Why, mentioned your name when booking. Referral points for you?

Phoebe said...

Kudos for being a great daughter.

Gee Why said...

Hey thanks for the referral. Maybe we'll get dinner from my sister-in-law? ;)

What happened to your pics? I don't see any.

And more importantly what happened to your mom's polish? Will pass along so that they know about a possible problem.

Unknown said...

Thanks for trying Elements! I'm sorry to hear about your mom's nail polish. What happened? Call the salon and we'd be more than happy to redo your mom's nail polish :)

Gee Why said...

Thanks for the quick reply Jamie.

Gee Why said...

Pictures are now working.

I talked with Jamie so check back with Elements to see what they can do. Good customer service is a must you know!

Angry Asian Girl said...

Thanks Phoebe! I try but she'll tell you otherwise sometimes. ;)

Gee Why and Jamie, my mom had called yesterday and she will be going back this weekend. Thank you both for all your help!