Friday, March 03, 2006

Bottle Humor


Something that always seems to be useful in your life so that you're not angry all the time is humor. My sis and I actually got some from bottles which probably have been around for awhile. But it started from Glaceau's Smart Water which my friend drinks. I decided to take a looksy at this clear, pristine looking bottle. Was surprised to find that the description on this bottle was very entertaining.

"you hold in your hand a bottle of vapor distilled, electrolyte enhanced water. once you remove the cap and tilt the bottle into 'drinking position,' water will begin to flow through your body, purifying and rapidly rehydrating you. if you find the idea of being purer and moister disturbing, please place the bottle back where you found it and continue on your dirty, arid way"

The how pure is your body? meter is pretty witty as well. Could it be describing steps for Gee Why to get through his addiction to kicks?

Then my sis discovered that Glaceau has Vitamin Water as well. So she started reading the labels and these were just as clever. Here are a few of the ones that we found to be comical.









































HAVE A HAPPY, HUMOROUS WEEKEND! =)

2 comments:

Gee Why said...

First off, remember, I came to the conclusion that it's not an addiction. I have a passion for kicks.

Second, excellent post with (your own?) pictures. Good digging for original content!

Third, I'll pass on vitamin water. The Kailua variety is good enough or Arrowhead, if bottled water is needed.

Fourth, I got one for you. Not as good as the Glaceau ones, but from my Shirakiku Korean Style Seasoned Seaweed.

"Fresh lightly salted sesame flavored laver processed double roasted under controlled temperature for the connoisseur."

Connoisseur of nori?!

Angry Asian Girl said...

First. Aight, I stand corrected. It's a passion, NOT an addiction.

Second. Yes, they are my very own pictures utilizing the great macro mode bestowed upon me. Ha!

Third. Haven't tried the Smart Water or the Vitamin Water 'cause One-A-Day + Pur-Filtered HI Water = All I Need.

Fourth. That is a good one; funny post too.