Saturday, March 04, 2006

Down and Up Saturday

Started the day off with some disappointment. Opened up a box full of dog poop bags that I purchased online from a pet supply store only to find that they gypped me two packages. I was very happy with this order as I had gotten 10% off my order which about equated the cost of shipping here. And they included two free magnets of the advertising variety. Then I made the disappointing discovery. Now I have to see how this company will redeem themselves or else take my business elsewhere.


But it was a great basketball Saturday. Just finished watching the game between UNC and Duke, um #1 Duke, and guess who won?! Didn't get to see the whole game but saw what was important. UNC managed to hold on and get the 'W' with the last win in Cameron being in February of 2001. Sorry J.J. Redick for ruining your Senior Night. NOT!!! Yeah, go Heels! Who needs caffeine on a high like this?

4 comments:

Angry Asian Girl said...

In reply to my Please let me know what steps will be taken to correct this error and assure me that we can count on (company) for future orders inquiry, the company said they are "sorry a mistake occurred" and they will "send out the 2 missing refill kits today."
Now we have to see how long it takes to receive the two kits although the dog won't be needing them soon as we did receive 33 kits. It's the principle of it...Don't try and rip off the little people.

Wayne's World said...

You bought dog poop bags? I just use the plastic bags I get when shopping. Gotta be careful about the holes sometimes though....

Gee Why said...

WW, you just epitomized the difference between Lexus owners and Toyota owners. If you bought your Lexus IS, you'd understand that reusing plastic shopping bags (with holes) doesn't cut it. You need dedicated, special dog poop bags.

Angry Asian Girl said...

Yes, I bought dog poop bags which are actually biodegradable (so the bag says). When you infrequently go shopping, plastic shopping bags are sometimes hard to come by. These refill kits are for a handy dandy dispenser that we take with us when we go walking. Just never know when you'll need more than one bag 'cause she sometimes goes more than once. Full of crap just like her...never mind. When I first bought the dispenser, MSO thought it was a waste of money, but he soon realized how it made life easier since it's easy to forget to grab those big plastic bags with holes.
Just trying to simplify life as much as I can. =)