Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Thanks, Pulpconnection!

Thanks to the informative Pulpconnection, MSO and I have purchased our two convertible seats. We went with the Britax Marathon as Gee Why did. We had read that it was a good seat but went with it pretty quickly partly because MSO doesn't like to shop much unless he's shopping at Lowe's, City Mill, Woodcraft,...you get the gist of it. $50 and 25 pound difference between the Marathon and the Roundabout. Our choice of patterns was the All-Star and Houndstooth. Baby seems to like his All-Star one which has already been installed. 'Cause you know it's the law!
Thanks again! =)

4 comments:

tabasco man said...

Two days, three posts. Somebody wants to be a stripper... I mean they want the song I'm N Luv (Wit a Stripper).

Angry Asian Girl said...

Ha-ha...let's NOT go there about me taking on that occupation. NO qualifications at all, and I'm sure nobody else wanted to hear that.

Gee Why said...

No worry, I got a little bit of pull at a local club. Maybe you heard of it? Club 939? I'll put in a good word if you interested. ;)

Gee Why said...

Glad you found something useful from my rants. Didn't know the weight difference was that big. Forget the pattern names already. I have to lookup the the houndstooth and all-star.