Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Shout-Out To Gee

After many days of sad thoughts that I had to actually utilize other people's wireless networks to access the Internet (and possibly have to spend money to get the baby fixed), tried the Option-Command-P-R until I heard the beeps as recommended by Gee Why last week. Still no recognition of the built-in network card on the iMac, and thereby still no Internet connection (except the free wireless). However, I realized I didn't have the network cable plugged in (Duh!), so plugged it in and then tried again. It worked! Thank you very much!!! I'm no longer sad because, you know, using other people's wireless connection is just so wrong.

1 comment:

Gee Why said...

Holla! Congrats on zapping the PRAM.

At least you now know you got a Plan B with the neighborhood wireless should something go wrong.