Friday, March 10, 2006

Positive Referral

Last weekend my friend G asked me if I knew of any massage places. Being a non-massage-at-a-spa-kind-of-person (partly because I believe it would make me more tense to have a stranger massage me), I could not think of any place at the time. But remembering that I've read about Elements Spa and Salon Hawaii on Pulpconnection many times, I referred her there and also forwarded the Honolulu Star Bulletin article that Gee Why featured on his blog. She took me up on the reference (yay!), thought the decor was very nice, and bought two gift certificates for a friend and her moms! Now, who can I refer to Club 939?...

2 comments:

Gee Why said...

Hey thanks! I should get some kind of referral fee for advertising Elements. Either that or some gifts for another Pulpconnection giveaway.

Hope they like their Elements experience.

Getting a massage is kinda strange at first but it's goooood. Gotta try.

tabasco man said...

You talking about "massages" from Elements or Club 939?