Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ewa Nightmare

Unfortunately, it wasn't a dream but rather a nightmare on Saturday as I completed a round of "golf" at Ewa Beach Golf Club, formerly known as New Ewa Beach International. MSO and I were asked to fill two slots so that a friend's group could get the club rate. BIG MISTAKE! What was I thinking?!

It was partially gloomy at the start of the early morning but it turned out to be a rather cool day. Thought the little grass shacks at the first hole were interesting. Almost felt like I was on a tour of some sort. Yeah, a tour of golf hell.

We were told the course got a makeover and was closed for a couple of months as the work was being done. Well done as the course looked very nice except they need to get a spelling checker implemented as the person making the sign messed up on this one.

Maybe he/she was so distracted by the noise generated by all the planes passing by. Hey, that sounds like a good excuse for this nightmare. Oh well, I digress. Let the dust settle on my clubs for all I care right now.

3 comments:

Wayne's World said...

Nice pics. What were the scores? Can't be THAT bad! =)

Angry Asian Girl said...

No score revealing here. It was REAL BAD. I'll just say it consisted of three digits.

Wayne's World said...

Mines always consists of three digits!