Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another Broken 100!

I say 'another' as Wayne's World showed his stuff last week. This one goes to MSO. He managed to accomplish the task at Mililani Golf Club through all the harassing and trash talk between him and my sis. He handled the pressure very well and came out with the victory over her and everyone else in our group.

The day started out cloudy with some light showers, but ended with the sun and a bogey on the last par 5 hole (for me, that's happiness when you're playing like crap). It was great golf to see and MSO amazingly didn't say it was because he had his own cart and I wasn't with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He needs to prove it wasn't a fluke.
I would've quit if he'd beat me too.

Wayne's World said...

Congrats! Mililani is pretty narrow with lots of trees.