Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Second Crock-Pot Meal

I finally got around to making another meal in our Crock-Pot which started collecting dust on its lid. It has been a little over a month since our first one. This time around it was Ravioli Stew. This one was less work than the first one. It may not look that appealing as let's say the can of Starbucks iced coffee, but it was really good. The recipe for the Stew was obtained from our 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Recipes, 200 Recipes for Memorable Meals book. I think it will be memorable and maybe even MSO can make it. Additional ingredients can be added, but can you guess what the 3 ingredients are for this simple recipe?

5 comments:

tabasco man said...

One of the ingredients better be Tabasco.

How come you only make this stuff when I'm not around to eat it?

Gee Why said...

This is the 3 ingredients I'd use:

-Cans of Chef Boyardee Beef Ravioli
-Tomato sauce
-Salsa

I wouldn't have to eat my concoction, would I?

Angry Asian Girl said...

Aw shucks, I forgot about the Tabasco. MSO cannot handle the T juice anyway.

You don't need my pitiful meals when you got crab, sashimi, sushi, etc., etc.

And Gee Why does have to eat that concoction. Let us know how it is. =)

Wayne's World said...

So what are the 3 ingredients? I would think something like ravioli from the can wouldn't taste any different if you had it in a crockpot for a long time versus just heating it up in the pot. Could you taste the difference?

Angry Asian Girl said...

Gee Why's recipe was close.
The three ingredients:
1. Ravioli available in the refrigerated section of your neighborhood supermarket
2. Bottled pasta sauce (i.e., Prego)
3. A seasoning of some sort that I can't remember right now.

It was a very easy recipe that anyone could make.