Monday, September 11, 2006

It's Been Five Years

Been hearing/seeing a lot about 9/11 five years ago and I was thinking five years sure seemed to go by pretty fast. Do you remember what you were doing when you heard about it? I was getting ready to go to a training class and my sis called and told me. Turned on the TV and could not believe it. Not that it's something you want to remember for the most part but the thought is just that so much can happen in five years or even one year. People meet and marry. People gain extra pounds that they don't really want. Dogs find new homes. Babies are born. Blogs become a staple of daily culture. The evolution of life...

3 comments:

Angry Asian Girl said...

And on this same note. Can't believe I've been playing Fantasy Football for about ten years now. Well except for a few semi-participative years due to school and baby. Can I give the 250 guys some competition with this year's Pick'em? =)

Gee Why said...

If you're like the Spears-Federlines, you can have 2 babies born in a year!

Angry Asian Girl said...

Aw shucks, too late now. LOL!