Friday, September 29, 2006

Some Inspiration (Or Not) - September

"A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving." -- Albert Einstein

"Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional." -- Anonymous

"We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments." -- Anonymous

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." -- Anonymous

"Affection is the most satisfying reward a child can receive. It costs nothing, is readily available, and provides great encouragement." -- Anonymous

"Surviving and living our life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams we seek require courage and risk-taking. Learn from the turtle -- it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck." -- Anonymous

"I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble." -- Helen Keller

"Events are influenced by our very great desires." -- William James

"Be kind and honest and you will live a long life; others will respect you and treat you fairly." -- Proverbs 21:21 (GNT)

"Share our similarities, celebrate our differences." -- M. Scott Peck

1 comment: