Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Caterator's Blog

The other day I finished reading mostly all of Catherine E. Toth's (Do I hear some RHS love?) posts on her blog, The Daily Dish. I never read her blog before but due to the adoring talk about her blog here, decided to check what the (guy) hype is all about. I gotta say that I enjoyed reading her posts as well. Couldn't follow with most of the ones about the TV shows (She does watch a lot of TV!) and the like but I was very entertained and engaged by the others. Maybe because it's got local flavor. Or maybe it's because she talks about things that I can relate to so much. Or maybe it's because she eats out more than MSO and I do. And on a side note, if she thinks she doesn't have time now to do a lot of things, just wait till she does have kids. But I think it's all these elements that makes it for good reading.

While reading, it kinda made me feel like a K-Drama follower. Still don't know why one would want to subject themselves to crying, dying, lying, and depressing stuff like that; Don't we have enough of that in our lives? And no, I don't have that much time on my hands to read her posts which appeared to have started in July of last year. My excuse is that there was no easy way to navigate the blog and pick out topics that I may be interested in. It's amazing what you can learn about a person by just reading a blog like that. That's not to say that you know a person by reading a blog 'cause I'm not angry all the time. =P

2 comments:

Gee Why said...

Not angry all the time? You had me fooled. ;)

Saw your moms today.

Angry Asian Girl said...

Yes, not all the time.
I'll be seeing my moms today.