Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Famous Means Invincible?

I don't watch 'Lost' and I don't know him but the comments that Josh Holloway has made regarding HI police and all that famous crap kinda annoys me. Sometimes I do feel like yeah, go catch the real criminals too but whatcha gonna do? And yeah, maybe they are targeted a bit more but I mean, come on! Going 53 in a 35 zone - speeding (Holloway, Monaghan (Twice!), Andrews (Twice!), Somerhalder). Disobeying a police officer (Akinnuoye-Agbaje). Driving without a license (Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Monaghan). No motor vehicle insurance (Perrineau Jr.). Drunken-driving (Rodriguez, Watros). Michelle Rodriquez even had the gall to complain the bracelet "is like a freaking VCR, and why do they care if I drink, what am I gonna do, drink and walk over someone, I have no license." Who does such preposterous things?! Only TV/movie stars who think just because they're famous means they're invincible from the law!!!

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

Is it bad that I enjoy the new Paris Hilton song?

Angry Asian Girl said...

Depends. I have to hear what it sounds like. But ultimately anything that has to do with Paris Hilton is bad, you know that right?

Phoebe said...

http://ph0ebe.blogspot.com/2007/03/songs-that-we-like-but-were-too.html