Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm Done

It took about 2 days total to do it but I read all 759 pages of it. Could hardly put it down. Just wanted to keep reading and reading and reading. I think the Epilogue provided sort of a nice closure for me.

Don't read much books, but I find it pretty amazing when an author can hold your attention like I felt J.K. Rowling did. Guess I should read more books other than those involving barn animals, trains, and potty training.

Although he doesn't read my nonsense, MSO deserves some credit for taking care of a lot of stuff so that I was able to read it though.

2 comments:

Gee Why said...

So you need to spoil it for me since I won't be reading these books. Maybe in the future to my kids but not for awhile.

Does Harry live or die? I don't follow the series but read about some of the mysteries in the Advertiser "special." Is that guy that killed Dumbledor(?) a good guy or bad guy?

Email me the details please!

Angry Asian Girl said...

What?! You don't want to have that anticipatory feeling while reading the books?

I had to restrain myself from looking at anything online that referred to Harry Potter 'cause I didn't want to know what happened until I finished reading it.

Sending you some details...