Friday, August 17, 2007

Next (Blog) Chapter

Baby Dog Days may be ending soon. But like the evolution of life it will evolve into something else.

It's partly 'cause I want to try out Wordpress, but mostly because I thought being that the baby is not so much a "baby" anymore, it might be the start of a different chapter.

Speaking of chapters, I'm thinking about writing a book/guide...No, seriously. Ha, 'thinking' is the key word.

I've been more of a pessimist so long and have been thinking and trying to be more of an optimist so I don't know if I'll still be 'Angry'. Although MSO would think I still am.

So we'll see how things evolve. Book/Guide included.

4 comments:

Phoebe said...

Ganbatte!

Gee Why said...

Good luck on the new blog and possible book. Let us know when either are available!

Gee Why said...

You writing a book about craft stuff? You should! Your creations are great.

And don't forget, I have a paid for but underused Dreamhost account that can host several WordPress installations. So if you're interested in setting up a WP install, let me know.

Angry Asian Girl said...

Thanks for the luck from both of you. I do need to do more research and see what's involved with writing a darn book though. Not as easy as it would seem.

No, not going to write about craft stuff. I'll leave that to those people that inspire me. Gotta do more research about the topic and see if there's something out there already. Could be just spinnin' my wheels.

Not sure if I'm ready for the whole WordPress installation shebang. Will let you know though. Thanks!