Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Gum Cretins

Are you one of those that conveniently places your gum anywhere you choose after deciding that you've had enough chewing?!!! What the heck is wrong with people? I haven't encountered the gum under footwear in a long time, but I did encounter gum on pants while at LB. It only takes a small bunch of steps to get to the rubbish can but yet someone decided to put their f#*$@! gum on the f#*$@! chair. Come on! I may be on the same search as RT for the person(s) that compelled him to write :
Whoever has been spitting their gum out in the parking lot. Please Stop! It does not mix well with the black top and is difficult to get up. And I have already begun scraping it.

It is happening to often to be a guest or a visitor.

I work hard to keep (our building) a show place for our guest and visitors and a comfortable facility to work in.

I thank you all for your time and support in keeping our facility neat and clean and a pleasure to enter.

No comments: