Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

As we make our way into another year, one thing we'll leave behind is a round of golf played before Christmas at Turtle Bay Resort. We played at the Arnold Palmer Course just as Wayne's World did back in April but most of us were not really as impressed with the course especially for the amount that kama`aina pay. Could it be a downward spiral of condition in just 8 months?


In any case there was a downward spiral in MSO's game partly due to both of his shoes breaking during play. At the end of the round both feet were in slippers and his head was lowered in defeat.





Both my sis and I reveled in victory while the sun set amongst the trees. Although I had a high score as usual, it was an overall somewhat great day of driving, and beating MSO can't hurt right? Sorry...





The path to a new year has arrived and I hope to have fun with family and friends, not dwell too much on the little things (including things that MSO does to rile me up), lose a bunch of weight that has become too comfortable residing on me, and other things to just try and enjoy life. Everyone take care and have a happy 2007!

1 comment:

Wayne's World said...

Yeah, just went this past week and the rough is brutal! They're letting it grow out for the SBS open that's coming up. I think it was $69 for kamaaina rate. Nice fairways but tough to keep it there.