Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Are You Really Gonna Use It?

A pet peeve that I have in the abode is not with the pet (for the most part) but with MSO and his ability to keep things, rather little bits of things around till it goes bad, mold grows on it, it collects into an almost unmanageable pile, whatever, and I find it.

Take this darn bottle of Listerine or lack of it. It was in the cabinet in this state for who knows how long. I asked him if he's going to use it. He says he is. I'm speechless...almost.

Another thing he's left bits of is food which he keeps saying he'll eat later but might result in a satiate bird. But not before they collect mold in the refrigerator. Cleaning out the refrigerator has become a regular chore for me every now and then. Just throw it away!


LATEST: This is a perfect example of the itty bitty bits of food that MSO just can't seem to finish 'cause he's full, and will even go so far as to put it in a container and into the refrigerator...to sit and sit and sit and sit and sit there till I end up throwing it out.

5 comments:

Gee Why said...

It's a guy thing of who can get the most "toys." All those leftover items count as toys you know.

Angry Asian Girl said...

OMG. I'll show you where to put those "toys". =S

Anonymous said...

Dearest blogger,

In his defense (yes, it's rare), I'll attempt to explain said MSO's behavior.

Being raised in a household with 4 children, a dog, more-than-usual cats, and older-than-usual parents, said MSO didn't have the luxuries that I (possibly we) enjoyed.

I've seen him restore a third-hand bicycle to usable condition, recycle even before recycling was invented, and kept the plastic covering his TV remote control was packed with until the remote broke from condensation.

Anyway, the point is that this behavior is a part of him that is unlikely to change, and blogger might be less aggravated if blogger accepted it, as disgusting as it might be (and it is disgusting).

This is coming from someone who has known said MSO for too long, but is grateful to said MSO for training this poster for similar behavior from this poster's MSO :)

Good luck.

Angry Asian Girl said...

e and Gee Why,

I will take to heart both cases of defense for MSO and I will do what I can to just accept that boys need their many toys as well as learn to accept as disgusting as it is (although you see pictorial proof what I must accept).
Thank you for your time and feedback,
Angry Asian Girl

Anonymous said...

Well, after seeing the latest pic, I'm back on the winning team.

He must be punished!!!