Friday, March 09, 2007

Comb-Over Talk

The subject of hair somehow came about while chatting with my supervisor (Super K) today. Funny, I forgot how hair came about. I was very surprised to discover he had never heard of the word comb-over. You hear that? That's me patting myself on the back for actually enlightening him with great stuff like comb-over and muffin top. Haha, I can be such a dork.

Anyways, decided to use trusty ole Google to give him a view of the unsightly chaos that is a comb-over. And I don't mean to be mean or wish it upon anyone to get bald, including myself, but there's just something so not right about comb-overs. There was some doubt that a picture of a comb-over would show up after hitting Enter, however, the task was fulfilled and now Super K is able to associate comb-over with what he has seen so many times throughout his wise years but just never knew what they were called.

Writer Melena Z. Ryzik divulges the Divine secrets of the combover brotherhood...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tru dat on the dork part. Anyway, my father-in-law has it. Can't say anymore, just in case my wife reads this;)

Angry Asian Girl said...

Oops.

Gee Why said...

These aren't quite comb overs but are interesting ways of sleeping at work.

Shortgirlcookies said...

Wow (to sleeping at work)! I have competition.