Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Momergency Kit

Gee Why asked me if I had this little gem of a kit (Thanks!) that's supposed to rescue you from the travails of your curious and/or defiant toddler, the bothersome extra piece of material that you get free with various shirt purchases, and the all too wonderfully timed malfunctioning of child gear on hand. I actually don't have it but MSO can argue that my bag, aka purse, heavy piece of Mommy equipment, etc., will give this kit some competition.

One item that I almost always carry around with me, sometimes when I don't even have our child in tow, is what's pictured. It has become somewhat handy when going shopping solo with our child. Looking at the list of items that comprise the Momergency Kit, I count 7 items that I'm packin'. Dice with instructions for dice games?! Yeah, go ahead and teach your kids while they're young how to get the bones rollin'. Yikes.

What are things you can never be without when you’ve got your kid(s) in tow?

5 comments:

Gee Why said...

Mom. ;)

Gee Why said...

...Or grandma

Angry Asian Girl said...

Am I reading that you can't be without your SO and/or mother(-in-law) with child in tow?! LOL...=)

I also meant to put a comment on why this is only a Momergency Kit. Just like the damn changing tables only in men's restrooms. Yeah, yeah, we have the bags and purses, but I'm just sayin'!

Hmmm, just realized that Gee Why (and MSO!) is a good example of why it's a Momergency Kit and not otherwise...

Gee Why said...

We just don't got anywhere to hold the Momergency Kit. ;)

My job is to take pictures, get the bottled water for me and MSO, and ensure the diaper bag is full and ready to go.

Angry Asian Girl said...

Wow, I got to do those things too...Okay, maybe not all the time but most.