Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Whole Foods Market To Open

It was sad for some to see the closing of Star Market at Kahala Mall, but time marches on and we'll see the opening of Whole Foods Market at that vacant location. I'm interested to see what Whole Foods has to offer, partly because I always see famous people shopping there while perusing the entertainment news. LOL

I hope the statement that says they have "a reputation for supporting local farmers" is true. On the other hand, they will give the "smaller natural foods stores" here some competition. Those smaller natural foods stores better work on their customer service if they want to maintain their market share (from me).

3 comments:

Gee Why said...

I got a few pics of Whole Foods while in the Armpit of Cali.

Angry Asian Girl said...

Forgot about those.
Do you remember how the prices were?

Gee Why said...

Not, I don't remember. Probably will be more expensive in Hawaii just cause. And I think they are opening in the rich Kahala area for a reason...