Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My 100th Post!


Unlike Gee Why who has almost 1000 posts, I have just reached the 100 mark today. It's not as big a deal as when a sitcom hits that mark but I just feel like Baby Dog Days has come a long way from the February Is for The Fans Fiasco. Hehe. Days with MSO, the baby, and the dog have enriched my life and for those that read about some of it, thanks. As previously mentioned, this does provide an outlet to vent, share, and to keep my mind going, and if you've found some entertainment or whatever, then cheers! =)

2 comments:

Gee Why said...

Congrats on hitting the century mark.

Februry is for the fans was fun, not a fiasco. How else did you get that pic of Mariah on your 24-in iMac?

Angry Asian Girl said...

I stand corrected. It wasn't a 'fiasco' 'cause it really wasn't a failure as MSO and I were able to get our first song from iTunes courtesy of you and then listen to it on the 24-inch iMac. Now that's fun! Thanks =)